Friday, July 17, 2009

Day 3, at the beach

Day three was at the beach. Emily just checking out her legs and seeing how much sun she has gotten so far...





We had a potluck dinner and a lot of the family was there... to imagine this only represents a small percentage of the Kaohi family...



My uncle Paul singing and having a great time... (my mother's brother)

These are the chili entries for the contest. Dad's did not win, but all were tasty!

Grayson had lots of fun swimming and snorkeling...

Emily and my niece Rachel played in the sand and had fun...

The reason this installment took a while to post, is that the timezone change is finally catching up to me and fell asleep at the computer last night...
I'm doing a little shopping today so I can bring lots a people a touch of Hawaii back to the "Mainland"...










No comments:

Post a Comment